05 August 2013

How To Contact Me :)



       The time has finally come! At the end of my winter semester at BYU, I received a call to serve an 18 month mission in Charlotte, North Carolina. After an ENTIRE SUMMER of working and shopping and waiting and packing, I am FINALLY entering the MTC on Wednesday, August 7th!!!
       My family will be updating this blog for me while I’m away, but thank you in advance for your support! If you want to reach me while I’m in Charlotte, (and I hope you do) you can reach me anytime by email at

If you’d like to send letters or packages, WHICH I LOVE, then the mission home/main office address is:

 3020 Hilliard Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205.  
  Any mail received at the mission office will need to wait for hand delivery at Transfers, Zone Conferences or Mission Leadership Councils.   Possibly a three-week wait.

For my current mailing address, where I'll receive things the fastest, please email my mother at barbarampace@gmail.com.  She will always have it, and is happy to share it with people I know.  (But she doesn't want to broadcast my residential address on the internet.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I am looking into my family history and saw that your mother, Barbara M Pace, appears to have added details about my own family on the Family Search website in 2016. Basically, I am trying to contact her to ask about any possible relation - she's added information for my relatives in Llandovery, South Wales, UK and I am really hoping to speak to her about a possible family connection. I've tried to email the address above (which is also shown on her profile on the Family Search website and how I found this page) but so far no response (that was about a week ago. Any help or insight you could offer would be fantastic.
    Many thanks,
    Steve in Swansea, Wales, UK.

    ReplyDelete